A social media influencer, model, and content creator best known for his comedy skits and lip-syncing videos with family and ducks, Anthony is better known as Tooturnttony is going trending due to Tooturnttony Onlyfans. Over 17 million people follow his videos on the platform. A few days after starting his YouTube channel, TooTurntTony, his first video received over 50,000 views. In addition to promoting excess, he has been noted for his refreshing disregard for social norms.
He used to work as a duck rancher for a living, where he began making role-playing videos with ducks. In addition to being a model, he was well-known on Vine for his comedic videos, but when the platform was taken down, he turned to TikTok. As a result of his success on TikTok, his popularity spread to other social media platforms as well.
His Instagram following is 500k, and his YouTube and Twitter followings are 180k and 60k, respectively. Anthony’s modeling body did not remain unnoticed as he flaunts it on social media. He also runs an OnlyFans account where fans can get a closer look at him.
In this article, We will explore Tooturnttony Onlyfans, Wiki, Bio, Age, Net Worth, Career.
|Date of Birth||February 1, 1995|
|Birth Place||Michigan, USA|
|Age||27 years old|
|Profession||TikTok Star, Model|
- Anthony’s passion for making videos and films started at a very young age. In addition, he studied filmmaking and videos at university. As soon as he graduated from high school, he became interested in bodybuilding and the gym. As a result of his very fit body, he was soon recruited as a model.
- After becoming employed by a reputable film production company, he quit modelling for a while. Whenever he made videos for his friends, they would encourage him to upload them to TikTok. He didn’t have a regular job, he didn’t return to his normal job daily.
- During Covid 19, he had to stay in quarantine and work from home until late 2019. TikTok videos were easy to make for him since he had plenty of time. TikTok videos began to appear in early 2020. His videos used to revolve around a 27-year-old lad who drives his mother crazy.
- Anthony does not plan any of the videos, but they are spontaneous or based on real events. Despite not planning any of the videos, he says it is a fundamental concept, and he films it when it happens. He creates videos that will appeal to many boys over their teens, and his videos are funny.
- Additionally, he advises any newcomer not to overdo any comedy or fake any moments in the video. It is only what is relatable to the audience that is preferred by the audience.
- Anthony’s advice has generated over 5 million followers within just ten months, so we recommend newcomers pay attention to it. In addition, he is on the verge of reaching 200 million likes on TikTok. With over 15 million views on his TikTok video, Tactical Christmas alone is his most popular.
Tooturnttony Net worth – How rich is He?
It is estimated that Tooturnttony’s net worth is $1.5 million. Anthony’s earnings are mainly derived from his social media presence as a content creator, brand collaborations, modeling, and subscriptions.
Anthony has collaborated with several top brands throughout his social media career, including Steel Reserve, Celsius, Bumble, NOCA, BlueChew, and many others. The amount he could earn from these interactions has not yet been disclosed. Most of Anthony’s earnings come from brand collaboration, so it could be a substantial amount.
Tooturnttony Onlyfans – Is he available on Onlyfans?
Yes, he is avaialble on onlyfans with over 400 posts nad 14k likes with the name of account Tooturnttony Onlyfans. You can subscribe his account for free.
Anthony has over 17.4 million followers on TikTok, over 997k followers on Instagram, and over 165k subscribers on YouTube.
Anthony was born in Michigan, United States, on February 1, 1995. Starting at the age of 4, he was passionate about making videos and short cinematic clips. With his father, he would make videos where he would pretend to smoke on the roof of the car.
Acting was something he was very passionate about. He attended Western Michigan University for his education. A degree in film, video, and media studies was awarded to him.